April is National Donate Life Month
April is National Donate Life Month, a time when Donate Life Indiana, Indiana Donor Network, VisionFirst and others across the country focus on educating and motivating others to sign up as organ, tissue and eye donors. The month is also spent honoring those who have given the gift of life and celebrating the lifesaving and healing gift of transplantation.
Ways for you to get involved:
- Fly a Donate Life flag at your business (click here to request a flag).
- Swap out the exterior lights at your home or business to blue- and green-colored lightbulbs.
- Share content on your social media channels using the downloadable content below.
- Hold a Blue and Green Spirit Day with your employees and share photos on social media using the hashtag #NDLM and tagging Donate Life Indiana.
- Download and share the free content below.